Almost nearing a mental breakdown. This week marks the last sprinting lap before recess week comes trotting next, but my mind and body seem to be giving way too soon. While I struggled much to wake up for this morning's 8am class, it ended up that I even missed my 10am class. You know, how my self denies to face reality sometimes, simply because it's too painful.

Let's hope perseverance pulls me through this tough week as I take down all those detestable midterms, assignments, interviews, essays, designs, presentations, projects.... Tomorrow will be a better day, right?

Oh right, it is really at times like this I dream of GOOD stuff. Maybe it's signalling my desire to escape from the real world and to the fantasy world.. Junsu tweeted me why I didn't tag him in the photos I uploaded on Instagram, and I told him "I forgot! okkk i will tag u haha". LOL. A brief mention those photos are a mixture of few candid shots of Junsu and a whole lot of beautiful sceneries. I was taking pictures of sunset and the sea turned into boiling molten lava.

Then I remember travelling on a scooter with a lot of people (yes, imagine abt 7 people on a scooter) and we were singing songs. It seems like a camping trip, then our scooter drove on those expressway with seas at the side AND THEN F4 is posing at the side pavement in style. HAHA. Of course I shouted F4!!! It was so coincidental the song we were singing was "Ask For More", so  zaizai actually turned around to look at us woohoo. While I'm getting super excited, the person in front of me controlling the scooter turned out to be Jerry, hahaaaa. Ok fast forward, the ending was our scooter-halfway-becomes-car got into an accident, but all of us have already alighted. The ending scene was traffic light, BEEEPPP, screeching sounds and cut - ok my house phone rang which snapped me out of my dream.

Comments

Popular Posts