Queen Inhyun's Man Ep 14 & 15

I've no idea how many times I've died, rebirth, dies again, revives, and dies. Omo this show.

눈물이 흘러내려도 그만하지 못한다. 그런게 분명 알고있었는데 내가 아직도 받을수없는것같대...

Double check. It's written as romantic comedy, isn't it? But why am I sobbing so hard till my face's puffy and miserably wet. Have been ages since I've cried till I'm out of breath, since rooftop? Teary eyes *blink blink*

With one last episode to go, Queen Inhyun's Man opens the floodgate and warmly welcomes the audience to wail their hearts out with the protagonists. My worst fear has finally been realized with the charm losing its effect and cutting the access point across the two different worlds, thereby cutting the lovebirds' only strand of hope. It wouldn't be so sad if the couple isn't so loving, but damn, they ARE, and that doubles the melancholy to the power of infinity.


Cause-Effect theory is revised in greater depth this time, as the teary Boongdo pens down his heartache and realization over the price to pay in order to exchange for his life. His future, his reputation, his values, his people, and his love - literally everything that he has. And to think he'd once thought of securing both... how naive and greedy had he been. But if there's one last single wishful thinking he could have, it'd be memories, the memories that hold both Boongdo and Heejin. Even if Heejin couldn't remember anymore. *cues ost song, and me crying so hard into my pillow.

I know this day will come, and I know it's time to come. Yet I couldnt get over how cruel reality is, uh no, fate that is. That in front of fate, struggle is deemed futile, and if any idea does cross one's mind to go against it, that silly person's gonna be struck by lightning. It's kind of obvious where the drama will head towards to, even so, a little voice still whispers in me... Are we getting a happy ending?

Comments

Popular Posts