Last year we have Junsu's Ta!#@*tallegra (Tarantallegra), this year we have Jaejoong's ROCKER vampire-in-black!


First impression of the MV was: Oh, that's so GACKT-ish. The lingering feeling of a japanese rock song... Anyway, I'm not implying it's no good, as a matter of fact I think it's FANTASTIC! Have been worrying how wrong Jaejoong will go when he had decided on a rocker album, judging from how unique Junsu has chosen his style for Tarantallegra. It is rather interesting how Junsu and Jaejoong are alike in terms of their taste, so they do go for dark and gloomy stuff? You see, like transvestites, vampires, crows, snakes... If Yoochun is to release a solo album I wonder if he's going to fly around with witches on brooms. Jaejoong has a great start with this wonderful MV, catchy song that integrates heavy metal and solemn ballad elements which really caught my interest. Hopefully the remaining songs in the upcoming album do not fall under my expectations, because Junsu HAD raised the benchmark too high with all those successful ballads that I'm loving wholeheartedly till now.

Just a sidenote, I realise Jaejoong's style is closer to mine compared to Junsu. I really like the glimmering skulls and black eyeliners... HOT AND ARTISTICALLY APPEALING~ Watching the MV for the nth time, and finally discovering how attractive Jaejoong is, lol. He should just stay as a vampire.

Comments

Popular Posts