Finished the 32-episodes 爱情闯进门 in two days. I wonder why I even bothered. It is a pity they forsake the good actors (hereby referring to the taiwanese actors only, at both ends of the picture) with such a senseless story plot, which makes me cringe in awkwardness watching them saying the awkward lines and fidgeting not to feel the awkwardness. I love how Calvin rocks in his acting, but I hate how he has to put himself in the spot of talking crap out of the logic-less script. OH-My-god. Why why why. Why can't China production give me a decent collaboration, just for once.

So I shortened the time wastage by reading short paragraphs of recaps, and selectively watching the scenes that perked my interest eg Calvin's scene. Oh and I need to mention this, WHY was Calvin's voice dubbed? He's not even speaking alien language, he's talking chinese!!! My interest level fell a great span the moment I heard a voice not his, that's one big blow. I mean, really, is that necessary?! Why dubbed his?!

The whole story is so flawed that I have no idea where to start from. One which disturbs me the most is character consistency.. Are they all having split personalities? They don't follow through their characters, make bipolar decisions that contradict themselves and have me vomitted out blood. Really, why did I even BOTHER?! And even attempting to review it. I must be crazy. Thanks to Calvin, you make me suffer all these, hopefully I get compensated with better works from you in future. Please, no more crabs and donkeys.

Comments

Popular Posts