Burning hot tongue, I’m sure I’ve scalded it. Double price paid for shabushabu.

Days have been monotonous until everything comes in a boom. It has been awhile since the Maos go out for an outing, and it’d been such a great day that I even decide to cancel my dental appointment last minute to hang out with them. Shabu for lunch and I can say the soup base is fabulous, followed by a k-session at the k-suite in bugis+ for the first time, and then bugis spree! Lol to be honest I didn’t spend a cent on shopping today (wow), largely due to the concerns for zero space storage in my closet and also the recent extreme outputs vs no input. Anyway, it is still interesting to comb through bugis street which to my realization has changed its season again, the things they are selling are different from what I’ve bought around December. Had my favourite Kfc for dinner and then strolled around to digest while we played stupid games suggested by cheroro in Cold storage, and HOHO we walked by Tony Mony and I spotted JYJ!!! Ya la it’s there for very long if I’m not wrong, but I swear the previous time I saw as the cardboard person is Song Joongki, so this came as a big surprise (YOOCHUN!) and immediately I posed myself with them, very my style as if I’m in Korea. HEH.


Aunt smsed me that she bought pizza to my house, LOL and I headed home for second serving of dinner. Shiokkkkk, but now my stomach feels uncomfortable probably because I’ve stuffed myself with too much food.  Full of burps, and thus no sleep and staying up to type this grieve post.

Might as well drama update. Putting a stop to Queen Inhyun’s Man simply because Nice Guy is too awesome. Angst, conflict, merciless, revenge thirsty OMG THIS IS IT, MY PLATE OF RICE! The criteria for being a nice guy: you need to be brainy, kind, pretty, sexy, and joongki. Guess there’s no second one, is there?

Comments

Popular Posts