The legendary tiptoe kiss. 왔다!

Boong-do is like a cheese wrapped with a history book cover - we thought he is this boring dude until all his cheesiness comes pouring out from the inside. Guess we were all deceived by his well mannered behavior. I can't stop squealing in delight with his recent interactions with Heejin, both words and actions wise. Indeed, 선수야.


With episode 9 as the cliff hanger of apparent amnesia, I thought I had to suffer a few episodes worth of agony with our protagonists not remembering each other ( turns out one lost memory and the other thought all to be a dream). Luckily the scriptwriter spares me from riding an emotional roller coaster for too long, because they reunited in episode 11! Can't be more touched when watching the telephone booth scene, that makes my day.

Catastrophe predicted in upcoming episodes, and worst to come, I still have the nudging feeling the pair will be separated in the end. Wanted to stay forever in episode 11..

Comments

Popular Posts