Perhaps one of the best shows out there. Introducing anime Natsume Yuujinchou/ 夏目友人帳, which revolves around a teenager boy who can see monsters. I know it may sound boring, like hey, how many animes don't talk about monster? You know, those gruesome kind that swag around clanking their metallic armors and weapons? Nope don't get it wrong, this one is taking a different route. It is especially heartwarming for people who have been desensitized and blinded by the aimless pursuit of nothing, people like me. Sometimes, little things are just enough to make you happy, if you ever take the effort to realise it.

Be strong, be gracious, be open hearted, be kind. Then, move on with life.

I cant even recall how many times I've cried throughout the 4 seasons. Not forgetting the laughters nyanko sensei brought to me. It is indeed an anime that lives up to its popularity.

Comments

Popular Posts