I can pack my bag and go be a scriptwriter - how can I be so spot on! Regardless of plot or script, I have miraculously predicted all correctly. And I really mean the script, the dialogue they are intending to have, word by word they seem to echo after me. Why can't my talent in this be applicable to my exam question?

Last episode of 小资女孩向前冲, I'm taking a break before embarking on the finale and ending off with drama withdrawal syndrome. Once again I have to express my love for Roy Qiu, how can someone not undergo knife still look so perfect like a beautifully carved sculpture? Got so jealous of his genes while watching haha, omg am I being envious of a guy right now?

Anyway I bet Xingren is going to leave and self upgrade in Paris before returning back to Ziqi, finally proclaiming her compatibility with him. It's cruel but true to see that people do ultimately judge your background/status, so that's why I always believe Cinderella has a after story - her divorce with prince charming. Gone are those F4 meteor garden delusions, as we are coerced to see a more realistic world, this materialistic 21st century. Birds of the same feathers will forever flock together, whichever way you think, and throughout all eras.

Comments

Popular Posts