Heeh. Yes I'm a happy pok.

Usually I will plunge into my world of dramas straight after exam, however this time it was delayed and I couldn't enjoy myself properly. Nonetheless, I have decided to siam all things (couldnt care less if the sky is falling and squashing me flat) and watch my dramas! Alas, i have reconfirmed the importance of dramas in my life - it is almost my life.

Three shows at one go, Full House Take 2, Queen Inhyun's Man and an anime called Hanasaku Iroha. My impression for full house 2 is relatively neutral, Guy no.1 and no.2 working in this weirdest chemistry and making it hard for me to fall for their personalities. I'm still uncertain if I can continue, unless they start issuing me some solid plot and get me interested in their ever childish bickering.

In contrast, Queen Inhyun's Man is giving me absolute different vibes! We progress fast to Heejin falling in love with Boongdo, and Boongdo earnestly learning about how the history (or his current life) will turn out to be, all merely in the first three episodes! It makes me wonder how they are expanding the storyline, and I'm already dreading the day they have to separate just like RTP. Ohno hear me moan in a week's time to petition for the couple's reunion. By the way the guy is REALLY CUTE AND SWEET!! All the comments out there in reviews and forums are not lying, I swear.

Currently im still vetting if the anime is worth a shot. Sometimes it makes sense but most of the other times, it just feels like a bunch of weirdos acting out a fail comedy. Till then, my next drama updates!

Comments

Popular Posts