Face fixed in the cramped state. Grin. Still grin. I doubt I can take another wave of mushiness from Queen Inhyun's Man, otherwise I am going to hyperventilate sooner or later. In line with the so-nyeo comic style, Boong-do is working as the ideal man who pops out anytime to overdose you with overwhelming sweetness, yet you still roar for more. It has now become so hard not to wear a grin whenever you spot Boong-do appearing in front of Hee-jin, just like a sweet to a toddler. Oh there, I need something to neutralize my extreme intake of sugar.


Now that reputations have been restored and villains are captured thanks to Boong-do's intervention in history, we are drawn to concerns whether it is celebratory or not, largely due to the fact that Boong-do has challenged divine powers of God. Stepping in to change his death fate and bringing forward the thwarting of sinister conspiracy inevitably spells a premonition of even worse consequences, something which reminds us of scenes in Final Destination. If fate could be changed and history be re-written that easily, wouldn't the world be in chaos? Having said so, would the show then proceed on with this idea in mind and lead the audience to root for this belief? Sadly, I don't think so, which brings me to believe that Boong-do will suffer more grievance in time to come. Oh no, that's really pessimistic to think about, really.

Moving on, Full House Take 2 is in its full swing mode of angst as well. Take-One is disbanded (in a sense), Kanghwi faces the threat of losing sight and his dearest ManOh while Tae-Il continues to roll in the mudpool of mistrust he had towards Kanghwi. As much as I enjoy the time spent between Tae-Il and ManOh, Kanghwi's solemn figure shrouding in sadness pricks my heart every now and then, in addition to his bound-to-be blind state, I could no longer tell who I love more... The lonesome arrogant prince or the cheery pitiful pup? There there, is this a competition to see who's the most pitiable one? Grrs.

Bravely tried Jeon Woo Chi this afternoon, which literally left my jaw dropped in disbelief. Coaxed myself to think that it was the first ten minutes that suck, persevered on for another 20 minutes, alright maybe there are more to it so I shouldn't judge that early, continue watching, show ended and I finally forced myself to accept that even Cha Tae Hyun couldn't work miracles. Not interested anymore, I'm dropping it straight, taehyun-ssi, mianhae~

Comments

Popular Posts