CRUMPLED. What makes my heart leap in glee, and stops it from beating. The awesomeness of Queen Inhyun Man is beyond description, the plot, the dynamics, the development... everything! I can't imagine myself ignoring this show until today, how could I!!

I never knew the show is swerving towards the amnesia direction, even though it makes the most sense out of all the unrealistic time warps - we need irresponsible explanations for the impossibles. But in return we pay a greater price of the ever-humongous heartbreaks felt, for nothing beats forgetting one's love involuntarily. It is clear their love will ultimately transcend beyond these, yet we are prodded in advance to prepare ourselves for the biggest misery awaiting at the end of the tunnel. Hard to accept, but the show is likely made with the purpose to remind us that love will not be determined by proximity, or time boundaries. That love will not vanish because of external factors, if your heart truly loves.

Can I stress again how every episode is an essence? No feet dragging or redundant time wastage, I love how they pack the story well and deliver it with quality. Way to go! And would you mind packing a Boong-do as well and deliver to my house? Imma so serious.

Comments

Popular Posts