Absolutely drained. Ended exams on Monday thinking I can finally rest but ended up packing my room, Tuesday was a full day war in bugis with pok to restock my necessities. Wednesday was initially planned to K with the maos but mom told me at the last minute she had an appointment in TTS so I had to accompany her to the hospital. That was when we were informed out of the blue, that granny was admitted to the hospital due to stroke.

Hospital to me wasn't an unfamiliar place, mainly due to my sister's twice admission to the hospital for different operations when we were young. I never hated hospitals, but neither do I like them. All I could remember was everyone rushing in and out of the hospital, trampling everywhere and getting so tired. Luckily it happens to be my holidays, so I could afford to worry about nothing but just go to the hospital to help out these two days.

Right, now I recall why I dislike gatherings in hospitals. Family disputes are one of the reasons. In terms of seniority, it is not up to me to say anything, despite the internal me burning to blurb something out. Fed with all sort of versions by different adults, and fighting to find my stand in the entire issue. But what I hold firmly is, this is the grudge of their generation, not ours. We should never intervene since we can never understand the dynamics going on among them, who had knew one another nearly more than half a century. Really, this is so frustrating, humphs.

On a positive note, meeting the maos tmr! Glad that I can take a breather from all these depressing stuff and enjoy myself this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts