Why on earth am I infatuated by this fox guy. *0* Two days!! Randomly started the anime but because it was cut halfway (still airing) I had decided to have a go at its manga. Regretting like hell coz the manga is uncompleted too, oh god, it updates 30-pages (15min reading) on a monthly basis are you serious?!!! How long do I have to crumble in this wistful waiting? Is my dear foxy going to die Noooooo he's the almighty familiar!!! Get the misunderstanding solved so that he wouldnt have to make that retarded contract in the first place! *sob sob* Oh my let me forget about this whole thing so that I won't pin for any hope... at least not during this critical period. Tomoe is dying in seven days (a few months in reality, I presume), but I'm really dying in seven solid days. dieeeeeeeeeeee ohnooo

Comments

Popular Posts