Who is likely to be the happiest?

a) married man
b) married woman
c) unmarried man
d) unmarried woman

Stonez. Sweat. What the hell, what is this. Yes, keep your cool and don't laugh out loud, because this is one of my exam questions for social work. My takeaway for this module is, regardless of how much you study, it all boils down to your intuition. And possibly some common sense and a large cauldron of luck in hope that anything you shade on the bubble sheet is the lecturer's train of thoughts when he sets the paper. I can't help but feel so hopeless doing the exam today, for god sake. Please let it not turn out too ugly. Please.

I only had two papers so far but it felt like eternity. Reason being my week 14 is all used up to revise these two (and only these two) modules, which honestly speaking makes time become too luxurious. But I know I shouldn't be playing so I stuck myself to the table but stoned all day long, which made my life even miserable because I am purely wasting time without any entertainment nor productivity. So it's a bad thing cramming 6 modules in one revision week, and equally bad to study only 2 modules in one revision week. Looks like 4 examinable modules is the optimum for a semester, as long as they are not back to back.

One last paper next monday and I will be freed to start some new dramas! Itching like crazy but I am trying hard to hold back... not for anime though, haha. Natsume Yuujinchou is SO SO DAEBAKKKKK!!!! I'm mad in love with nyanko sensei that fat buta cat, his stupid pan face is so hilarious.



Comments

Popular Posts