Times like this when I'm filled with woes, and the unspoken desire to brush my Korean oral skills up. It always requires the after-tests of remorse to remind the promise I made to myself every last semester, that I gotta train. Not with myself, but a responsive cyborg perhaps? It'd been a huge pity I did not say the critical phrases in time, but at least I'm glad I'm not dense enough to not churn the words out inside my brain. However, it remains a big boohoo if the words are not slipping out of my tongue, because it is definitely not helping when my thinking wasn't recorded in that damnnit recorder. Looking from the long term perspective, neither is it helping in my Korean learning endeavor, which emphases on communication with a native Korean. The test cannot be a big deal, despite constituting 15% of the whole module, nevertheless it extracts the underlying problem and explicitly plucks it in my face that really, I can't make it without practice. Similarly, it shall apply to everything I'm doing, from the modules I'm doing all the way to life.

그러므로 오늘부터 말도 쓰기도 잘 하기로 했다. 다른 이유를 찾지마고 연습을 많이 하면 아마 좋아질거야. 아니면 한국 친구를 인터넷으로 사귈까 하니? 오직 반법일 것같은데.. 난 어떡하니? 누구가 나랑 함께 말할 수 있니? 고민이네요 ㅠ ㅠ

Comments

Popular Posts