This happens whenever I'm stressed. We were in this lightly dimmed, spacious theater (very similar to that of esplanade's), just that the stage was a large ice rink which you couldn't tell, and the audience were seated on two storeys surrounding the stage and blending perfectly into the dark background (imagine normal concert environment). We were waiting, suddenly there's an uproar and zhen came out dancing a khab dance. Her ise friends appeared subsequently parodying Big Bang's GD (with the flapping seaweed), Top and Daesung and all of them continued dancing crazily onstage. We were laughing real hard, feeling amused and high. Oh, so it's the YG family concert! There were a few other performances up next which I couldn't recall, but I remembered getting so excited when huang jing lun had a solo stage singing a ballad version of 'wo de ma', then he glided off like a professional ice skater after finishing LOL. Somehow the concert ended and we were waiting for zhen when I spotted the striking blue hair afar. OMG internally i was screaming at the top of my lungs "TOPPPP~!!!" but I think I was trying to compose myself and act demure so I held back, and just then I realised, that's just the parody gang. Lol. What a wet blanket.

Comments

Popular Posts