It was mommy's birthday yesterday but because she spent the entire day with her tigers at safra, we missed out the celebration and only held it today. Nevertheless, 생신 축하해 엄마! 사랑해 영원히 :)

Sep application was successful and I got my first choice... Seoul National University! Haha but the contradiction is I'm still uncertain whether I should go or not.. It's ok, I have a week to consider accepting the offer, see how.

Exams are really round the corner omg!!! And for the first time in NUS I borrowed books! Something that always amuses me is, I find central library to be so special because of the fact that it is a library with no books. All I see for the past year was computers, studying areas, and photocopying machines. Never knew the books for borrowing were hidden at a level below ground level. And the librarian was pretty amused at how alien I was at rgr section trying to loan a 2-hr textbook, she even became overly enthusiastic to brief me procedures and borrowing tips. Ok thanks though, at least she didn't snap at me like how typical librarians will to you. As if their menopause come a little early. Studied in school for three hours but because a mosquito bit my butt in the library (for heaven sake, library?! undying spirit and adaptation of mosquitoes), I decided not to make a fool of myself by scratching awkwardly in public places so I went home. Obviously, what followed was unproductivity, like always. Dieeeee.

每一個人都有追求愛的方式,沒有對錯、或貴賤之分。一些人單刀直入、一些人默默付出,更有一些人選擇沈默不語,讓它安靜地住在心裡。勇於面對,固然值得讚揚,畢竟有很多人寧肯選擇懦弱也不敢正面應對。然而,一個人更需要有勇氣,發現承認自己的方式或許不是最好的,從而學會改變。如果愛他讓他變得不快樂,那,還是愛嗎?愛,如果成為一種累贅,還能幸福嗎?那麼,你最後,真的會快樂嗎?

Comments

Popular Posts