walao, it'd been such a looooong time since i've stayed up to catch a drama this late. highly suspect if i can wake up in time for tmr's morning lecture... hate to feel that my liver is deteriorating inside my body, but... TANGJUN omgggggg *flail arms and wriggle my body. can't help but 사랑에 빠졌다. 나라면 안 될까?

kill myself deep fried dried up and shrivel up. still dancing like an idiot and curling my fingers + toes while fawning over how sweet tang jun is. seriously, you wanna take the plane and fly over immediately just to console her, in your pajamas? oh tangjun tangjun, 110 points is what im bestowing upon you right now. new li da ren on his way, baby baby baby OH~~~ *officially insane, and the sign to go and sleep. nighto


OOPS. it finally strikes me that tang jun resembles kim soohyun. no wonder i'm so obsessed over him in the drama.

Comments

Popular Posts