Kahoho accused me of being slack (indirectly), WHICH... i agree. Haha. For these few days only mah >< Honestly I felt uneasy too, because I practically finished all my assignments before deadlines' up, then the lecturers/tutors/modules refused to release more work for us to to do for this week, and they have cruelly decided to cram new stuff on week 11 & 12 and work us to death. Today the imperial edict is finally issued for all my projects and presentations, skits and tests. And finally I see my old group mates starting to feel their pants on fire (me too) for the presentation next week, get to know my newly form group mates for the slackest nm mod, get back my korean script that earns praises but is Nth feet long of memorise work (by next week)... Okay, start of my no life.

This week had been greatly anticipated by me not because of there's no work (which in fact freaks me out), but because I made the effort to arrange meetups with cheroro, linzhen and pok respectively. Although linzhen's one failed in the end, I am still very happy I managed to sit through a few hours talk with cheroro and pok. It'd been ages since I've seen familiar faces that I want to see in school, that keeps me fuzzy and warm inside. :) Can't wait for tomorrow's mao badminton bash, and oh yeah! A calligraphy dinner function at some high end restaurant tmr night muahaha, good food. Okay, yep and it's time to learn some socializing skills and expand my miserable network with pro ppl *-*

Kahoho and Qiroro, we will meet one day! When you believe, somehow you will~~ Now you will~~ You will when you believe~~~ *sings

Comments

Popular Posts