It was supposedly a public holiday, but it turned out to be busier than my normal friday. Jerked up at 7am to ask for the exact time of meetup (always the mao's style), and dropped back to bed and woke at 8am for a bath before heading out to the competition ground.

武林中的好汉们,比武见真情。Had a great sweat out! Yuan and zhen were really pro (OMG!) haha, but it made me even happier because it's always hard to find good players around me to play with (given up finding for the past years). Linlin whom I had not seen for soooooo long, hadn't really 发福 that much la (who gave me that wrong idea >< ). Heh and I swear I had muscleache right after the game. Also it's my first time in PGP and we had lunch at this pretty nice western place, like a bunch of 贵妇 lunching after their workout lol. That summed up our mao badminton competition, please organise the next one soon!!! :D

Project later in school with my bunch of nm mates (the ones whose pants are on fire, including mine), and time spent in doing it exceeded more than expected. To be honest I was quite grateful to them, due to circumstances I was late and I had to leave earlier than all of them, they were so nice!! (ok i take back the words indicating they feel cold towards me) But the discussion went well and since we had efficient groupmates, I felt at ease (compared to my previous sems nm grpmates, ok that's a disaster). Hopefully things go well and we can score well!

At night I had this calligraphy dinner gathering with a bunch of 书法家and 画家 from qingdao (laoshi invited yvonne and I to join them) at a restaurant in chinatown, and it was rather interesting I would say. Had been hearing so much about if you want to build guan xi with the china ppl, wine is a must, and that was what I witnessed for the entire night. Luckily we were seen as young and can substitute with tea, if not, urghs. Anyway, it turned out quite fun and after good food we even had a karaoke session (of course, all the oldies and songs unheard of). It's a good place, maos let's go eating and k-ing there when we become richer next time :DDD

After a rare hectic day frm 8am-12am, I slept through the entire night and woke at this time. MUAHAHA. Quoting kah, this is 充实, but ok, I need it only once in a blue moon and that'd be more than enough for my aging bones.

Comments

Popular Posts