He confessed to him!! He confessed! Joonhee opened up his feelings that the person he liked wasn't shiwon, but all along you, Yoonjae. We welcome a paused silence, and I couldn't help hitting the chair in disbelief. I couldn't bring myself to cheer for you, because this is an obvious romance that can never bloom. But never have I thought the response can be this dejecting, and it pains my heart to see his chuckling face when Yoonjae took the whole honesty as a joke. It continues with a voice narration of his inner feelings, all rejected and defeated, that it breaks my heart into million pieces. It is brave of you. Even if it brings nothing but hurt, it is still very brave of you, Joonhee.

The reason I like you? Because you’re that person. Because you’re you. Is there another reason besides that one? I’d rather know the reason if there was one. Then I could find a way to not like you. If I can’t avoid it, then there’s only one thing I want: to remain by your side, unchanged, for long time. Here’s to our love, that chills our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts