Life's busy doesn't give me a reason not to blog! MUAHAHA.

Had my midterms for one of my nm mod yesterday, rushed another nm report today, completing yet another nm essay tmr (30% leh), korean test on fri... So actually I'm still in the midst of clearing all the shit. Most unfair and saddest thing to ramble is, I have no time for even an episode in my dramaland, which makes me really mournful. Mrt trips seem to shorten so much with thick readings, bleh.

I don't think I'll be freed even after this week, because reluctance is denying me to go check my recess + post recess week schedule. CCA and project meetings... and the rest of midterms (Heh only 2 though). D: Nevertheless, let's try sustain this troll-like semester and take it down like a boss MOHAHAHA!

Realise I'm always brimming with hope and confidence after finishing essay-like assignments. Thus you can tell how much I'm stressed out by essays, like seriously. Can feel my internal organs churning inside me... Anyway, next episode of To the Beautiful You in one more day yayyyyy!

Comments

Popular Posts