In a blink recess week is about to end soon, sch reopens next monday! Have been enduring this unknown insecurity for the past week, because I have always thought there are many things to do but it turns out otherwise. Midterms is freaking me out because of its little content to study, it's making me suspicious of the amount of things they are testing... really based on that 5 common sense lectures? Urghs. Hope this commonsensical assumption wouldn't turn into my downfall. Project wrapped up in only a day, CCA also took only one day, no report or assignment to rush since they're either completed just before recess week and the next upcoming one is 2 weeks due from now... OHNO! I CANT STAND THIS EASE OF LIFE. Making me so paranoid. Ok maybe I should learn to slow down my pace and enjoy this short-lived slackness.

By the way I want to make it a point I didnt really watch a lot of dramas, because nowadays my record is one week 2 episodes of shows only. As for how I spend my days, to be honest I'm pretty oblivious too. Bum around and slack? Oh, ya, sleep. Lol.

Comments

Popular Posts