The long lost feeling is back... At last, another decent taiwanese drama since the last 我可能不会爱你. The vibes in the storyline, interactions etc finally level up to that of the past, just enough for me to get hot on heels of 原来爱就是甜蜜... Kya I'm feeling good so farrrrr! Happy. But are they already going to get together at ep 5?!! NOOOOO!!!!

Went to watch this show Red Lights with Lingzhuo yesterday, in which I truly understood the meaning of 'blockbuster'. Not every Hollywood movie rocks, and I'm so amazed that I sat through the entire movie. In short, a disastrous story with no objective.

Screen protector arrived yesterday and I tried putting it on itouch personally at 12am, succeeding 90% after a 1 and a half hour struggle :( Two to three bubbles floating but I've no idea how to get rid of them, but ohwells, it's good for the first try *pat myself on the shoulders. Shall try other type of surface next time!

Comments

Popular Posts