好的事情最后虽然结束
感动十分就有十分满足

It'd been so fun, I never thought I would enjoy it so much. Thanks everyone who came to support, my dear maos! AND great job, pok and janice! It's really fantastic. Felt so nervous initially, but got over hyper while singing. I think my hands keep shooting off by themselves while singing lang hua yi duo duo. A great experience I would say, reminded me of the 206 days where I hold a concert in class while standing on the chair. Hahahahah! Omg, I really love my voice echoing through the microphone, somemore in that ever-spacious area. I guess that was mainly the reason I got high.

A packed day from tuition to sentosa outing with maos and finally the performance at cwp. I realised a fun-filled day was what I am looking forward to nowadays, so let's fill up our days with events! :DDD Gogogogo

Comments

Popular Posts