I wonder if I can pull through this coming semester peacefully. Something had been nagging at the back of my mind these few days, and I shall not pretend I have no idea what it is. Thus, I finally make the effort to look through the criteria for SEP again, meanwhile at those various internships/career planning etc aarghs it's just so frustrating. To be honest I'm rather worried my CAPS cannot mark up to SEP requirements, even so I'm struggling between places to go, like should I choose the place I like or the place that benefits my course. And so to speak, everything will not happen unless I have a powerful CAP, so in summary, shut up don't talk and just study. @*(#UCn q

Mommy and Daddy went on a genting excursion once again and I naively thought I could grasp this chance to have a happening life. In the end it turns out to be as boring as my daily one since my routine does not change a least bit, and to think I'm welcoming the new term next week only make my heart sink deeper. Time to start a new and everlasting war, ewws. And my gums choose exactly this time to relapse, great. You win.

Comments

Popular Posts