I gave the last ten minutes for Big to work miracle, but it didn't cherish it much. We're left to ponder what on earth happened to kyung joon and yoon jae, did they manage to switch back or not ( I freaking thought I heard they say they've swapped back, but why is gong yoo still playing KKJ?) and if no, why the memory loss (or is there no amnesia going on). I get that the trend for K-drama scripts nowadays is to give us ambiguous endings (see RTP), but badly done ones are only earning you disgruntlement. Cheeh. And if you have already decided to screw yourself, why not do some fan service and show us just one more screening time of a conscious KKJ. I have been waiting for months but all I see is a sleeping dude in his hospital ward, or maybe occasional kidnaps by Mari/Yoonjae while unconscious. Sigh. Last episode is simply dry and draggy, what a waste.

Comments

Popular Posts