It'd been two weeks. For no reason I was preoccupied with various activities, yes I did voluntarily go for all but the inner me ironically screamed for personal time. LOL. So I shall leave this beautiful Friday solely for me myself the happy loner. (dangs! I forgt there's tuition ltr)

I need this blog to keep track of my life. As a matter of fact, growing up sadly also means growing old, and old me am facing failing memory. Right, I can still recall I've had fun at ISE camp last mon to wed, but that was after I took refuge at pok house the previous night to escape from my mom's menopause bullets. And so to speak, being a ff has enriched my understanding towards certain sadness in life, the more I laughed the sadder I become, because I am destined not to be part of the group after all. Then I'll be back to my lonely fass life with my itouch as my only companion. That's pathetic. Alright, next. Stayed home on Thursday to get home laundry done ( I can't believe the clothes have stacked till an endless summit), finally having the satisfaction when all washed clothes are out for drying. Die, housewife mentality at this age already. Arranged for a swim with pok on Friday, the long awaited swim since I dont know when! Excited. 10 laps I swam, though pok insisted that's counted as 5. Met with janice for pasta mania, then singing prac at pok house before rushing for the damn tuitions. Sat was gone in the midst of damn tuitions again (plus calligraphy), merry Sunday morning was gone too with tuition. Spent the rest of Sunday playing sims and adding lots of unknown sims-fever gamers, which piped my interest for sims again. Monday was engulfed by Dark knight rises with two MAOs, namely yimao and maozz, Tuesday I met up with maozz again but together with kahmao for some random gym workout, after which we ate this heavenly nice chicken rice before striding off to marina barrage to fly kite. Met guo's plus one guest, did try hard to lighten the atmosphere and I guess we succeeded didn't we? Goh was back from erm, uk(?) and gave me this poisonously added alcohol chocolate, if you don't count the alcohol actually the chocolate tasted nice XD Anyway, we visited the metallic trees at bay front unintentionally (there goes my first time!), quite impressive but we made it more impressive by planting long gan seeds on the way. Calories burnt and gained, so cancel out and effort wasted. Nice cosy Wednesday is tuitions again grrr, but Thursday we have singing prac! pasta mania for lunch again, celebrated poky's birthday with three mini cakes (one of them strongly resembling da bian), and finally end of my narration! This looks long winded, but ain't I fantastic that I can squeeze my two hectic weeks in one post?! *Touched

MAOs told me I should engaged in more school activities. I agree, so I should start searching for things related to my interest... why is this so hard?!!

Comments

Popular Posts