Final bugis shopping before school starts with pok since her school stuff is finally settled :) and meeting up with janice for jap curry rice at bugis + (the once called illuma?). Oh right, I met many mannequin friends in bugis that I've too much to handle, monica, mark, alex, bill, mary, SHE.... Hereby announcing a self satisfactory achievement: I spent only $20 today in bugis street for a bag and a shirt! That's it, wow. And just when I thought that's all I'm splurging, uniqlo was finally cutting the price down for the favourite baby green pants I've been eyeing all along. Dangs. $30 gone, plus food which surprisingly hit $30 too (lol, no control over food), I SPLURGED $80 today wahhhhhhhhhhh. Relax, I shalll earn my money back.

There are so many dramas I want to update and recommend but due to my laziness, I didnt. At the last few episodes for gentleman's dignity, I'm just glad the show did pick up before it dived too much beyond my grasp. Big is getting me all cranky and giggly, last two episodes! I wonder if KKJ did lose his memory and regain them afterall, hmm... Started on the new taiwanese drama 原来爱就是甜蜜, despite the alarmingly low ratings I find it pretty good and addictive! Not to judge so soon, I'm only at ep 2. Finally... ANIME!!! Kuroko no Basket, a basketball themed anime! Though it is not (and never) up to par with my Slamdunk, it is considerably one of the best basketball show we've had around, so go watch!

Comments

Popular Posts