Why didn't I notice such a fabulous show?! Started episode one this afternoon and just finished the whole drama, it was so goooood!!! Japanese drama Switch Girl, talks about how this girl has two sides of herself, being a popular babe in school and a complete flop at home. I totally adore how her 宅-ness is like me haha. A mere 8 episodes, 30 minutes per ep, and you get to enjoy a long lost comedic yet romantic high school story, in addition the female lead is quite pretty to look at and the male lead is not bad looking, SO YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!! Oh ya, one song inserted during the drama was pretty familiar and when it ran to the chorus, the idea struck me that... it's tvxq's Shiawase Iro no Hana. The first time I actually heard korean singers' song used in j-drama, hmph hmph. Not bad though, really got that feel, so I can see how important K-songs are in K-dramas.

Comments

Popular Posts