On the verge of anxious tears. It is a dream coming true (nearly), yet I can do nothing but to sit at home and moan my desires away. When will you get the chance to see Arashi in real person?! Even if it means Sho only?! The bad thing about Jpop is, you can't get ANY information since they are not willing to divulge ANY. Other than knowing Sho is filming the movie between now to July in Singapore, and on the luxurious cruise ship Superstar Virgo, that's it. No more information, not even a sight of him at the airport, zero fanservice provided for the pathetic Singapore. I wouldn't be that affected if you are pulling the entire Arashi here for a concert, because it will mean an alternate option for me to see them, instead of hunting and stalking them unofficially. But  now that I have literally nothing left to choose, please leave me in my sorrowland to heal my wounded heart. I shouldn't have known the news in the first place, why in the world did it appear in my newsfeed. Damn.

Will it be happier if I think in this way, that Sho is breathing the same air as me? Or should I try linger around city areas like MBS, since it has the highest possibility of getting filmed? Linger for one month? That sounds crazy. OMOO I WANT TO CRYYYYYYYYYY

Comments

Popular Posts