Man From Nowhere, also known as Ajusshi. For the entire 2-hr movie, we had Won Bin speaking less than 50 lines, but the directing and acting were so powerful that all emotions were adequately (or abundantly) conveyed, and finally leaving you in a pile of tears. I'm crying so much that my eyes are burning~~~~~ The despair shown at the back, we see an angel in vengeance wrapped in the cloak of death - without remorse. You're one great actor, wonbin. *cry* This movie is really good, indeed lives up to its popular name.

Please go watch it, but gory scenes are advised beforehand.
http://tudou.letv.com/playlist/p/le/Cy_GzIXhC40/play.html


*edit*
Wonbin is freaking freaking cute hahahah!! I didn't expect myself to laugh at this video, but I did anyway. :D Man with few words, but you're right, I can live on just seeing his smile that melts girls.

Comments

Popular Posts