Lengthy Kdramas make you appreciate once again how short and concise Jdramas are. No filming of redundant flower sceneries or rivals clenching teeth in jealousy for more than 5min. Cut straight to the point, get it done sweetly in 40minutes, and yes I am contented.

Which is to say, I am recently back to invest in Jdramas again, from the previous finished drama Switch Girl to the current love Boku to Star no 99 Nichi. That's right, it's Kim Tae Hee over at the front cover but that's least of my concern (in fact I have zero knowledge this is a collaboration project). I am busily snapped up in the charisma of the male lead, his drama character is so so so charming!!! Firstly he has the looks, further boosted by the must wear outfit in the drama (white shirt black tie), every screencap of him is near perfect. Secondly the script gives him perfect character traits, basically it is a pure at heart righteous blockhead running a clean sheet of romance history, not because no woman likes him but because he likes star gazing only. His good nature personality gradually reveals with the actions he does to others, which are exactly what draw you to him. I AM GOING TO WATCH YOUR OTHER DRAMAS I PROMISE!!! *fangirling*

Comments

Popular Posts