I'm so worried JB will end up with Haesung, all the while I was crossing my fingers and praying hard that yoojin can stop being mean to haesung, and that they can be officially together. Not denying though that I did hope for JB to fall for haesung at the front episodes (so that we can enjoy the luxury of two-guys-chasing-one-girl standard triangle), but our female lead is getting increasingly on my nerves due to her retardness (sorry sora, but you look really retarded) that I'm putting a halt to that thought. Rian is a total bitch even though she did nothing to piss me real off, which is bad for jiyeon as a person because it's not going to make me like her as t-ara jiyeon (I have not much good impression to start with in the first place). Signing off with: this is an absolute biased drama review because i only like jinwoon and perhaps, sora. Lala~

Even dramabeans gave up reviewing this at ep 4, lol. Zoned throughout the recaps (omg seriously, this drama even manages to make me zone out of girlfriday's recaps?!) until I read the comment about her description of...

Yoo-jin chases JB down in the hall to confront him, and JB just tells him that he did warn him to stay out of it, and offers to loan him money if he needs it. He turns to go with a smirk, and Yoo-jin calls him a pathetic bastard. JB stops, and has some kind of reaction… I just couldn’t tell you what it is.

That makes me laugh out loud. We get it that JB's acting sucks, LOL, but let us credit him a little for some improvements shown over the episodes, at least I can tell he's getting pissed/happy now.

Comments

Popular Posts