Finally challenging the last episode of moon-sun. I was pointing at the archer men and screaming at them to shoot that javelin enemy, otherwise yangmyeong IS going to die. As expected (for the show to proceed smoothly), everyone paused and waited for yangmyeong-kun to be shot, before the king came running in streams of tears. I told you didn't I, you should've just shot your arrows just now -.- Lame. But a lamer me still cry even though I'm not sad at all. I think my tear switch has trained itself to on automatically whenever it comes to life death scenarios.

Moon-Sun ends warmly with the couples finding their happiness and the world living free from corruption, aka in peace. What's making me skeptical all these while is, too many sacrifices have been involved that makes the focus of the drama no longer matter. The importance of King Hwan and Yeonwoo getting together somewhat toned down as we were exposed to greater loves transcending the typical ones. Although yangmyeong's death is a ridiculously plotted one, it is hard to deny the degree of impact it has brought upon. His love for his father, brother, friend, and of course, yeonwoo, simply tears and dehydrates you out. I'm completely dried out like a salted squid now.

Overall Moon That Embraces The Sun is a nice show if you follow the pace of the drama's airings, if not I can imagine many of you just dragging the fast button to get it done and over with.

Comments

Popular Posts