Arashi's new segment is so nice!! And henceforth, I'm pulled back to watching Himitsu No Arashi again :D I like the shared house concept, seeing how comfortable they were in and how the conversations were held, it seemed like the guests were really friends coming over for a visit. Also, we get a closer look into Arashi's real personal life, because they keep bringing up how different their houses are in comparison to that prop house, and what they like to do in their house (A house setting will naturally make you open up about your house and living habits, oh yay). I've been spamming so many Arashi's videos these two days, watching new and old videos and laughing my hair off. This is the period whereby my drama watching desire is low and variety watching frequency is high, and they alternate as time passes, just like a sin/cos graph~ No new drama to pipe my interest, I think I will just stick to finishing Family Outing and starting 2D1N season 2. Of course, mawr of Arashi's videos~~~ ^^


Comments

Popular Posts