People say dreams will be remembered if you were interrupted halfway, and it happened to me this morning at 5.30am. Mom's calling to wake me up aarghs. Ok, yet another idol dream again lol, though I don't get why it's them - 2pm. It should be the yoo brothers right? Anyway, I think I got so used to speaking Korean in Korea that now my dreams are all in Korean haha. Having an overseas excursion with my, erm 09S67 and we were at the airport in Korea, just then 2pm started coming in my direction. Heard a lot of fans screaming various members names, apparently nickhun's the loudest, but I was instead thinking hard who my bias is for 2pm... taecyeon? In the end I just move aside to let them pass, nickhun brushed past me but I wasn't feeling excited. The fans, lol, their face. A great discovery from this dream, I really feel nothing towards 2pm, which I thought I have, or at least some. *shrugs.

Freedom tomorrow~! Omg and I'm immune to all the kids calling me aunty already. Please remind me I'm not one.

Comments

Popular Posts