Here comes another special for mannequin five... it's Spring again!


None of their outfit actually caught my eye (or my heart), and if you are forcing me to pick one, personally I'll take Sho's outfit. Aiba's one is a little pity, I always like his style (which is often unacceptable for many), but this time round long soccer socks is really out of my regime. Nino kept to his vest + jacket style which I don't fancy much, Ohno is trying hard but I guess it seems impossible for him to jump out of the ojistyle. Can't understand why matsujun wants to hang that specs around his neck, but I acknowledge he has toned down really loads. Bro, I can understand you, we know what we like are taste yet denied by others, which can be frustrating at times.

Aiba's unaccepted fashion has earned him the first time at the last place (grats to matsujun who finally moves up the ladder and even to the top, he does look extremely elated). And to the viewers, we finally see a change in the promotion pictures on the moving truck. Cute aiba~ Don't give up, I will always root for your fashion.

Comments

Popular Posts