삼백년이지나도 당신을 사랑합니다... (Even if 300 years have passed, I will still love you)

Here comes the water dam, crying not only because of the moving story plot, but also it spells the end of this drama. I decide to ignore all the flaws it had displayed for the past few episodes, the relationship building between the star crossed lovers is enough to unscrew my water tap. I feel so sad for lee gak, having experienced all these he is doomed to carry all the memories for the rest of his life, without buyong by his side. Where else parkha may still have taeyong, whom we are uncertain if he is going to carry lee gak's memories. Yoochun has done a great job in depicting lee gak and taeyong, because surprisingly I want lee gak to be with parkha, and honestly feel that taeyong cannot replace lee gak, despite both being the same person - yoochun ssi. An open ending which I hate to think if tae yong contains no lee gak in him, so I choose to believe lee gak has reincarnated into taeyong and bringing his memories along into him. Can't really argue alternate endings, say parkha going back in time, or time will somehow warp to take away that 300 years etc. I place my hopes on leegak reincarnation plus memories induction theory, at least this will mean they can be finally together.


I WILL MISS MY MONG-CHUNGIs, MY THREE DUCKLINGS AND THE POWER RANGERS COMBINATIONS. I WILL MISS ALL THE LOVELY MOMENTS OF LEEGAK AND PARKHA. WAHHHHHHHHHH :'((( 

Comments

Popular Posts