Someone is going to like this post again, because it entertains her.

Stress keeps the mind wild... A fascinating dream once again! This time round the language for the dream is a mixture of Korean, Japanese and little English o.O I was walking alone in Korea when I saw someone strongly resembling eunhyuk (though wrapped in beanie and mask), so I tagged along and saw him walking into this secluded shop which led to.. suju dorm haha! it's not actually dorm, in fact it's like some suju neighbourhood, where there are shops specially dedicated to them and they were lining up to buy(?) things. Tapped eunhyuk and said 넌 은혁이지? Yep got a signature but it was an ugly one so I criticized him haha, then Donghae appeared but I couldn't be bothered to ask him for signature coz I saw... kyuhyun! didn't ask for signature but jumped straight into him for a hug Lol. Hmm I think I quite huaxin coz siwon appeared beside Donghae and immediately I went towards him (and deserted kyuhyun. eunhyuk was completely forgotten). Whether I talked to him I couldn't really remember, because I saw Matsumoto Jun in their dorm (they were living together, and matsujun was like an 'exchange student' lol). Yes, I shot towards him like a crazy fan girl, ignoring everyone but kept on talking to him and visited the whole dorm. Ohno was in one of the rooms and I didnt know why but I exclaimed "아니 니가 내 최최최 좋아한 사람이야!" Why in Korean, no idea, but main point was I was like exclaiming a deny towards all the previous loves and telling Ohno I loved him the best. Asked him for signature and he gave me this handmade with a few pages card omg! So touched because I thought he specially made it for me, in the end it was his 'signing template', just need to fill in the fan's name Lol. But still, love it so much (Got a peep inside and it had something like thanks for being my fan, lol) Not a lot happened at the back so I shall stop here. 암튼 좋은 꿈이 있잖아? ^^

Comments

Popular Posts