Finally resuming my moonsun show, I hate scheming villain plots. Wipe them out, Hwan!

This post comes a little late for my liberation but it's better than nothing. IT paper is easy that it ends up worrisome instead, because it means the curve will be so high. Well, not that I can do anything. The only memorable thing was that I was hoping the Table HTML format will not come out, because my lecture notes didn't have it printed (coz it's color and I grayscale it), ended up it came out and I spent half an hour trying to decipher the code out of invisible ink through judging the space and in reference to other HTML. For the first time I'm so glad I blog and like fiddling with the template, manage to come up with the correct HTML hehe! Returned home after the last paper yesterday but went out again for an impromptu guitar session at pok house. And talking to her over dinner felt great, it relieved a great deal of stress received recently, including that extremely unfortunate event. A whole string of tuitions that lasted from morning 9am straight to 3pm today, and many more to be expected. Here summarizes my holiday plans! Well, not forgetting my dramas too. :D

Meeting MAOs tmr, heheh. By the way, the weather is incredibly insanely indescribably HOT.

Comments

Popular Posts