For no reason life is hectic by itself, though it makes absolute no sense 'coz midterms is over (well, not exactly over since korean quiz 2 is on this coming friday). Projects are the culprit I guess, see see, I know life wouldnt be good even after midterms. Kind of dejected that I couldn't join the maos for the outing tomorrow, looks like the next time I can see all of them is qiqi's birthday celebration :(

Many academic stuff happened for the past week, have experienced a roll of mixed emotions which made me a more confident person now. Good or bad, I will take both, they have helped me see a clearer self. Acknowledgement is all I need for reassurance that I am on the right route.

Surprisingly, guitar has now turned to become the force that keeps me going. Be it happy/sad/tired/energized, I will be strumming that often goes off-tune by itsef d-string and singing away. So glad my waiting for you is improving :DDD AND THE GREATEST THING IS I managed to self find chords for the chorus of moonlight is setting! It sounds decent alright! :D Get the shock, pok, I think my qingfeideyi 'chuck chuck' is getting there too, 60%. Hand has significantly reduced its flying off state.

And I think watching action-packed movies really helps to perk up sleepy mornings (referring to 6.30am). Completely awaken while watching Transformers3 on mrt, and it makes the whole ride seem short as well. It's a lame show anyway, all the robots and bombs are flying around and you cannot really differentiate who and who is the good and bad guy, so you spend 5 whole minutes staring obliviously into the screen. Screw that woman too, nothing but a pain in the ass.

Comments

Popular Posts