My bad enough flu is further worsen by all the cryings, not kidding but yes, two strings of mucus are dangling beneath my nose right now. Once again, kinship story lines have reduced me into puddles of goos, I guess it is a right decision to watch the second part of episode 5 in my house toilet. It is soon to conclude the young actors' fantastic acting, they have done absolutely so well in shaping every character's personality that I am now on board their ships too. Can't wait for the changing phase to adults! Although I still have to mention how I squirmed at the ridiculously plotted twist of having a sharman to curse with dark magic in order to successfully murder yeonwoo (and hence the changeover from happiness to angst), this is not denying the credits Moon Embraces The Sun ought to receive. I am going to sit back and witness how the production crew of MTETS is making this drama the blockbuster of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts