Every time when I have forgotten how I am being loved, I will be reminded of how I am being loved. To mom, and especially to you; to dad, to jie and to bro, I will stay strong and not let the tears fall again, no matter how painful it is. At least, not in front of you, so that you will not have to worry about me.

 And to the Maos, especially ah kah, I'm so sorry I will not be around to celebrate your turning into 20 big event. It has been the driving force for me for the past few weeks, but this mishap befalls before my realization. Include my part and play heartily tomorrow, then I will be happier. I will definitely be present for your 21st! Happy birthday!

 I can't talk, neither can I eat, and I look like a distorted 猪头 now. Cancelled all my tuitions, and I have an oral test when school reopens, how much luckier can I get.

Comments

Popular Posts