누구냐... 말해 보라!


This is TOO good, I don't need a break, so just throw me more. I'm actually surprised how fast the plot is moving, nevertheless I'm thankful since we are not getting a handful of typical old drama lines here. I wonder how they are developing the storylines... AHHHHHHHH REALLY THE BEST SHOW OUT OF RECENT SHO MANY JUNK DRAMAS!!!

Omygod, the portfolios of all the child actors are damn zai, NO WONDER! I was almost taken in by all of them, thinking they must have been so pro in the audition for cast selection (well, they should have). Now I know Siwan from ZEA, hehehehe. And this is how dramas change my perception of people, who often then bait me into groups. Anyway, ever strongest cast of a drama (be it children or adult), no surprise they are topping the ratings chart.

Comments

Popular Posts