Now I get why Heartstrings didn't achieve decent ratings, despite roping in fabulous cast bombarded with eye candies. The starting around placed me in the land of doubtfulness, but fortunately the show managed to pull me back to their pace in the middle. Yet again, last two episodes (after the school 100th anniversary performance) totally act like the rat shit which spoil the whole pot of porridge, speaking which is notably not delicious to eat in the first place. And if we thus go by the theory of serial position effect, I will then declare this drama as a letdown. Other than watching CNBlue's Yonghwa performing great guitar and singing skills like how the real yonghwa does, nothing else then. *Trying to focus on what they are dragging but ends up staring at the screen and zoning out for straight five minutes.

Summary: Amateur storyline that invokes temporary heart racing moments, more of brainless eye candy ogling but again, awesome OST.

Perhaps a little update on what I've watched recently. Sherlock Holmes and Speedy Scandal both are splendid before-bedtime movies, Japanese live action detective Conan may be another choice on list because it does not bore me out unlike Vampire Prosecutor (But I am going to give VP a few more chances before passing down my final verdict). Throwing myself back to Protect The Boss and trying to conquer the legendary cursed episode 13, also tried an episode on JangHyuk's Midas but I presume it is not very much to my liking. Finally another go at RunningMan and re-taste all the scheming tactics employed in the variety, pwahahaha. Family Outing as per usual, three more episodes before guesting Cha Tae Hyun again (oh yea!). Lastly, started five minutes for Deep Rooted Tree and hopefully I will continue. That's it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts