My body is protesting, it hates being anywhere but home. I have to get used to staying in the bloody hell school, really.

Smsed down the whole forum list to purchase nm2101 book, when I have absolute no idea what the original price is. Great. Three books are going to cost a huge bomb, hopefully two of them can be bought as second hand while korean's as the new (I'm not left with any choice anyway, since no one is selling that). There goes my earnings. Can't I apply financial aid for textbooks too?

Attended the first lectures of all my modules the past week, all heading towards the wrong direction especially introduction to computing (IT1001). Followed by General Biology. Faints. I guess I need to work triple hard this semester, just in order to survive. Korean is taught under the situation of lecturer speaking korean:english = 10:1, where the most intimidating part is everyone around you is nodding and responding  while you don't, or can't. The vocabulary looks alien in the diagnostic test, but Patricia exclaimed to me that they were taught in Korean level 1. Really? I need to dive back to my Korean 1 notes then.

Hi, it's just the first week. Relax? Easier said than done. But on the very very very sidenote, The Moon Embracing The Sun is damn nice, HAHA. Found my lifesaving buoy back, since dramas have always been my food for thought. Padam padam is also interesting, a unique storyline. Big Bang's Daesung What's Up is of idol musical style, out of 40 plus minutes per episode you can fast forward 20 minutes, since most of the time they are spouting craps. Colour of Woman is heading to the world of poops, I wonder how much longer I am going to sustain it.

Oh, received the charger I ordered on Gmarket, works perfectly fine. I'll report here once it decides to die on me, see how long a $5.50 apple lookalike charger can last. Meanwhile since it boosted my interest I might as well buy things on Gmarket again muahaha, easy and fun. But first of all I need to get rid of my blacklisted username. Or get myself a debit card. Or shall rely on pok forever~

Comments

Popular Posts