Finalized copy of this semester's timetable. I will pull through.


And I bother to add in my tuition slots too. (oh, drop two tutees but took a new one. more $/hr haha)

It looks amazingly...intimidating. Find me anytime for breakfast/lunch/dinner/studying session/playtime during my breaks okay, though most probably it will be Cheryl I'm seeing in the end. 3 out of 6 modules I'm a solo man, it wont be long before I die from loneliness.

Anyway, went for an almost 5 hours non-stop bugis shopping spree with pok yesterday, I am very happy with all the things I bought! Even though I have no intention to buy anything except shoes, I ended up spending $70.90. Splurged >< Now I'm completely penniless, especially after buying that 3 textbooks and a yet purchased computing book.

Need to save money for my trip, ohno!!!*reminding myself* So I survived on only one cup of ice milo and a sausage today. Am I very to the extreme? 배 고바 T.T

Comments

Popular Posts