Dreamt that I took up junsu's place and became part of jyj. We were in an empty europe street, somewhere in a little town with no one around, where I exclaimed excitedly "This is the first time I know idols can have their own free time to roam in foreign countries!" Yes, we were going to spend time together, me yoochun and junsu (who appeared suddenly) as we walked down the stone steps. Omg, it felt so real, I was floating with happiness. Jaejoong was going to be soloman, and for a brief second changmin appeared, and disappeared.

Then some things happened and I was alone with yoochun. Gah, we entered this weird town and then to a clinic, which no one recognized us as jyj (lol), but I saw aiba!! Immediately jumped forward and hugged him, and he was blabbering nonstop as usual haha. Shinee's Key came out all of a sudden and started performing a song in front of us. Then the female doctor finally came out and acted like those eccentric witchcraft practicers. Strangely enough we did follow a little of what she said before exiting the clinic. Then we sat down to watch those street performances, yoochun beside me! Ahhh, a date with yoochun? Some stuff happened behind which I was kind of embarrassed to mention (too mushy), so we shall stop here. Hehe FANTASTIC DREAM! Actually I already woke up but because I want to further the storyline of my dream, I went back to sleep again. That's why there were few incoherence in the dream, the little breaks in between. Can consider this a talent? That I can continue dreaming?

Comments

Popular Posts