Long since I've been truly touched by superjunior. I knew this had been aired back in May 2011, but I'm watching it only now - TVN 5000 questions guesting suju. Sometimes I do feel myself like heechul, too afraid to show what you actually care, or what you want to do. Perhaps for the same reason, or perhaps not, but they all lead to the same outcome. We become the losing ones afterall.

So in fact I'm actually happy for heechul who took singing seriously now (the song collaboration before his enlistment). To not give excuses, to have the courage to showcase it, to have faith in one self, to believe and to strive for it. It's never anything to be ashamed of, I am sure. Because you've put in your very best.

Face yourself. Then, it will become the best melody touching each and every soul.

Comments

Popular Posts